Last Updated: June 15th, 2022
1. The Types of Personal Information We Use
This section describes the different types of personal information we collect from you and how we collect it. The following is a high-level summary of the types of personal information we collect and use:
(1) Information you provide to us
Children must not use the Webpage for any purpose, except where their parent or guardian has provided consent. By children, we mean users under the age of 18 years old.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children for any purpose. If you believe that we have personal information of a child without parental/guardian consent, or if you are the parent or guardian of the user and wish to withdraw consent, please contact us at [email@example.com] and we will delete such information.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
This section provides more detail on the types of personal information we collect from you and why.
When you submit an enquiry to us, in order to contact you and handle your questions, we will in accordance with the law only collect information that is strictly necessary and will not use it for other services. The specific information collected is as follows:
|Information you provide to us.|
|We use this information to understand who is making the enquiry, what the enquiry relates to and to contact the person who made the enquiry. • To better understand your needs; to improve our services and products; to send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting; to contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research; to customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.|
3. How We Store and Share Your Personal Information
Only where reasonably necessary will we share your personal information. Situations where this occur are:
- There are circumstances in which we are legally required to disclose information about you to Regulators, judicial authorities and law enforcement agencies, and other third parties for safety, security, or compliance with the law, such as to comply with a legal obligation or processes, enforce our terms, address issues relating to security or fraud, or protect our users.
- We may also disclose your information to third parties if we either: (a) sell, transfer, merge, consolidate or re-organise any part(s) of our business, or merge with, acquire or form a joint venture with, any other business, in which case we may disclose your data to any new owner or other third party involved in such change to our business; or (b) sell or transfer any of our assets, in which case the information we hold about you may be sold as part of those assets and may be transferred to any new owner or other third party involved in such sale or transfer.
4. The Security of Your Personal Information
We are committed to maintaining the privacy and integrity of your personal information no matter where it is stored. We have information security and access policies that limit access to our systems and technology, and we protect data through the use of technological protection measures such as encryption.
Unfortunately, although we have implemented and maintained reasonable measures to protect your personal information, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. In the event of a security incident such as a personal data breach, we will initiate an emergency plan to prevent the magnification of the security incident, and will notify you via push notifications, announcements, etc.
5. Data Retention
- If we need to retain your data after your inquiry is resolved in accordance with the above provisions, we will store it separately from other types of personal information.
6. Your Rights
You have legal rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you (to the extent permitted under applicable laws and regulations). You may request access or corrections to the data we process about you. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Please note that the Webpage does not engage in any personalised advertising. Any emails sent are in response to enquiries submitted by you and are service messages only.
7. Contact & Complaints
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact us in the first instance at [email@example.com] and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible.